• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in Pakistan

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now Collingwood absolutely plumb to Sami and given not out.

Umpires trying to keep Eng in the match.

BTW, these are not just my opinions but also those of all commentators.

Absolutely ridiculous!

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
Matteh said:
In all fairness England could and should have won the first test.....
They could have, but shouldn't have, because Trescothick should've been given out LBW very early in his massive innings.

Rob24

Banned
Well, looks like the umpires have decided they want England to escape with the draw in this one.

No point in watching further. I'm off to bed.

Rob24

Banned
Although I would just like to add that I am at least thankful that these awful decisions won't have an effect on the outcome of the series like they did in The Ashes.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Why on earth is Kanaria bowling around the wicket?

Makes it so much easier for the batsmen, just go all out attack, its not like England will do anything to threaten the match from them.

Rob24

Banned
SpaceMonkey said:
Why on earth is Kanaria bowling around the wicket?

Makes it so much easier for the batsmen, just go all out attack, its not like England will do anything to threaten the match from them.
Day 5 and the wrist spinner can't get any turn.

Still no discernable rough on the pitch really. Amazing wicket.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Rob24 said:
Day 5 and the wrist spinner can't get any turn.

Still no discernable rough on the pitch really. Amazing wicket.
Amazing is not what id call it. No wonder attendences are down in the region if this is the type of wicket served up for Test matches. One dayers fine, test matches unacceptable.

Rob24

Banned
SpaceMonkey said:
Amazing is not what id call it. No wonder attendences are down in the region if this is the type of wicket served up for Test matches. One dayers fine, test matches unacceptable.
Calling it amazing isn't a compliment. Doesn't mean I think its great.

I'm amazed at how little deterioration and turn there is and so should you be,

Don't feel you need to try and argue for the sake of it.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Rob24 said:

How is it an argument? im stating what i believe. Ever so sorry if you cant handle that.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
Rob24 said:

People here will try and angrily argue anything they possibly can. Get used to it.

Rob24

Banned
SpaceMonkey said:
How is it an argument? im stating what i believe. Ever so sorry if you cant handle that.
If you believe that it isn't amazing to see a fifth day concrete road with a wrist spinner unable to get any turn on subcontinent....then you're a moron

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Rob24 said:
If you believe that it isn't amazing to see a fifth day concrete road with a wrist spinner unable to get any turn on subcontinent....then you're a moron
Was there really the need to go so low? you basically make your entire opinion meaningless when you have to resort to such big words.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
Pakistan 6 to win, 1.10 for the draw. Game over, folks. I don't think it's possible to bowl a defensively playing team out on this wicket

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Meh, series will go to Pakistan anyhow, with England being completely outplayed in every match.

Oooooooohhhh Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhtt.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The only chance of a Pakistan victory is for something AMAZING with the new ball. Lookin` at you Shoaib.