• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Thank me later guys... surely all of you laughed at me. Would love to hear from the lad that said the game will be over in no time. You never take things for granted no matter who you are. Respect the conditions they respect you back. Can't take mickey out of it forever.

BazBall21

International Regular
A proper home umpire’s call that first Wagner ball. Any wider and it would have ended up rolling to square leg. At least the salty NZ comms go home happy.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Greatest test match ever? Haven't watched a ball live (too cheap to subscribe to whatever you subscribe to) and I still nearly had a heart attack.