• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in New Zealand

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bell sealing his spot for the English tour one feels.
Has had a much worse series than Sinclair, IMO, especially if he gets out soon (Sinclair played a similar yet more convincing innings in the second innings of the second Test). Damn the lack of openers. :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Anderson getting just a little hint of reverse-swing here. Can he make the most of it?

Sidebottom stretching his side here.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Has had a much worse series than Sinclair, IMO, especially if he gets out soon (Sinclair played a similar yet more convincing innings in the second innings of the second Test). Damn the lack of openers. :p
That's true, but this being the final innings before the next series, if Sinclair scores less than Bell you just know who is going to get the chop...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
(Sinclair played a similar yet more convincing innings in the second innings of the second Test)
Not sure I agree with that. At the start of this innings I didn't rate Bell at all and wanted to see him replaced as soon as possible, but this innings has actually changed my mind about him.

Still not convinced about Sinclair myself.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Not sure I agree with that. At the start of this innings I didn't rate Bell at all and wanted to see him replaced as soon as possible, but this innings has actually changed my mind about him.

Still not convinced about Sinclair myself.
I'm sorry, but this is incredibly fickle. Bell has looked pretty ordinary to me today. Unless he dramatically changes his style, dominates and makes a hundred, he will still remain ordinary.