• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great, great test match. Those wild shifts of momentum were amazing. Think this is our best test win under Dravid and our most impressive series win since down under in 2021, considering the half a dozen players missing and how well these young guys have fought back from very dicey situations two games in a row.

Props to England. Competed hard, their noobs bowled great. But the senior batsmen really let them down I think. Not enough runs from Root, Bairstow and Stokes.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great, great test match. Those wild shifts of momentum were amazing. Think this is our best test win under Dravid and our most impressive series win since down under in 2021, considering the half a dozen players missing and how well these young guys have fought back from very dicey situations two games in a row.

Props to England. Competed hard, their noobs bowled great. But the senior batsmen really let them down I think. Not enough runs from Root, Bairstow and Stokes.
Story of the series for England with the bat although in this match the game would have been done on day 1 without Root.

Dissector

International Debutant
It's got to be Jurel for the MOM right? Came in under pressure in both innings and played well both times. Seems a huge find just when India needs some good test batsmen.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Has to be. Incredible performance in only his second test - what a find.
I'm not a fan of immediately replacing people in the Test side because I don't like losing players, but god ****ing damn Dhruv Jurel. WAFG to the max.

capt_Luffy

International Debutant
It was a good game of Test. Not one of the Greats, but sometimes all we need are some good ones. Jurel and Kuldeep's partnership was brought us into the game. Excellent from Jurel, and Kuldeep deserves more praise too.

ma1978

International 12th Man
This reminds me of the series where India lost 4-1 in England. A few different breaks and it goes the other way. A lot closer than the scoreline will show.

man’s love to see the kids do well -Jurel and Bashir (who looks like a find with that height and loop)