• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Socerer 01

International Captain
le @R!TTER : NOOO YOU CANT JUDGE KULDEEP OFF 1 ****ING TEST IN WHICH YOU WATCHED HIM BOWL

also le @R!TTER : here is a table that shows Kuldeep playing only 3 tests with everyone else playing double digit tests that totally shows that he was undeservedly not played

Silver Silva

International Debutant
dude i watched him bowl in that 1 test, no numbers are going to convince me he needed time out to refocus and rework to be faster through the air which he did
The Test match at Lords ?

He only bowled 9 overs 0/44 ..
Ashwin was 0/68 in 17

That was a match where India lost by an innings after being bowled out for 107 batting first & then 130 after England made 396/7 declared ..
I wouldn't judge a bowler on such a hopeless situation .

R!TTER

First Class Debutant
you're the type of dude who thinks Rabada had a great tour in Australia last time because his numbers look cool

go back to reddit
Oh shut the **** up! You claimed he didn't get a gig because he bowled badly, his last game before Chennai was in Sydney where he picked a fifer, then next one was in Bangladesh. Just admit you have no ****ing idea what your talking about & walk away!

Socerer 01

International Captain
Oh shut the **** up! You claimed he didn't get a gig because he bowled badly, his last game before Chennai was in Sydney where he picked a fifer, then next one was in Bangladesh. Just admit you have no ****ing idea what your talking about & walk away!
dude you didnt watch him play at all in Chennai and you keep talking **** without any clue

but i'll entertain you, find me the tests and series where you think he should have played if you can talk like an adult