• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

King Kane

International Debutant
Root answering his critics with that ton, not much of a celebration from him though, very Williamson like, just a raise of the bat and then back to work.

Molehill

International Captain
Big 4 Centuries:

Williamson- 32
Smith- 32
Root- 31
Kohli- 29

... Kohli is also the eldest of the lot at 35 years of age.

He might now finish last in the race.
With another 13 Tests this year against some 'easier' opposition and on some flatter decks, Root could easily add a few more.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Root answering his critics with that ton, not much of a celebration from him though, very Williamson like, just a raise of the bat and then back to work.
... Dare I say he almost looked slightly angry than relieved.

As if to say to the ex-English players who bagged him in recent times after playing that scoop 'There you go F......rs,happy now.... I'll play how you want me to.. happy now!'

BazBall21

International Regular

At 1:05, Colin Cowdrey bringing up his 11th test hundred in an identical way to Root bringing up his 31st test hundred.

Chin Music

State 12th Man
Anyone better at stats than me give an indication on the usual run rate in a test match in India over the last five years? 3.3 still seems to be ok from what I can tell.

Molehill

International Captain
Given he's renowned for not being the sharpest tool, this has been a remarkably sensible knock by Robinson.