• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Says the man who ‘went on honeymoon to Greece’ the minute the Ashes turned in England’s favour :ph34r:
And as I exclusively predicted, the Ashes were secure before I embarked on the SS Silver Spirit. And I still posted prolifically from NYC, Athens, the Dalmatian Coast, Venice, Paris, Helsinki and Dallas. You ****s can’t get out of your own bed ls in Drearyland.

Shri

Mr. Glass
would bowl bashir at padikkal instead of hartley

faster and more likely to trap him lbw given how he's batting vs spin like stokes atm

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Paddikal coming off good FC form , 4 hundreds in his last 6 FC games ..

Also has an insane List A record , averages 81 after 29 innings

Molehill

International Captain
And as I exclusively predicted, the Ashes were secure before I embarked on the SS Silver Spirit. And I still posted prolifically from NYC, Athens, the Dalmatian Coast, Venice, Paris, Helsinki and Dallas. You ****s can’t get out of your own bed ls in Drearyland.
I'll be sending you some more tips for California later (hotels with the worst wifi)!!

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Your posting prolifically from NYC, Athens,.the Dalmation Coast, Venice, Paris, Helsinki and Dallas was the very definition of Drearyland Ol mate.

Oh and something something about your face being dreary too.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Hmm why is Mark Wood bowling now with the non-reversing old ball and getting caned when the new ball is due in a few overs? Yeah he might also get caned with the new ball, but with the variable seam movement on offer wouldn't you at least want your 2 seamers to be fresh for your last throw of the dice in this game with the new ball?

Also Joey doesn't wanna bowl anymore?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hmm why is Mark Wood bowling now with the non-reversing old ball and getting caned when the new ball is due in a few overs? Yeah he might also get caned with the new ball, but with the variable seam movement on offer wouldn't you at least want your 2 seamers to be fresh for your last throw of the dice in this game with the new ball?
just relax and watch the bazball