• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in India 2023/24 #CryMoreTour

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Does anybody remember the "run box" that used to be in the corner of the screen ages ago. Such a simple addition and was super handy to be able to tell if the batsman are running and exactly where they are at. I never understood why it was taken away and never put back.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think they should take the new ball and get Anderson and Wood on against these two. Would be a good test for both, esp. Sarfraz.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
*Guy averaging 100+ in first class cricket for years*

Selectors : Lol no he can't be any good, let's select some 30+ year old ipl hack for tests.
Well, tbf the hack was also the best T20 bat in the world, so its understandable you can get swayed by that.

Reality is, he has only made A team runs in the last year. I think that has been the significant factor in his non-selection before that.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Why is doing well in t20s even a factor for selection in tests. Please stop defending these morons.
SKY had very good runs in Ranji too though. And he batted top 4. They may have felt he was better in playing fast bowlers. I never back down from criticizing bad selections and this is probably bad selection too but at least I can see where they came from.

And you are arguing two different things too. Selecting SKY was a bad decision in isolation but that was honestly more Shastri than selectors IMO, seeing how he talked about SKY ever since he made his debut in T20Is.

I think its possible to criticize just the SKY selection, which I agree with, without saying they should have selected Sarfraz instead.