• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

cnerd123

likes this
we narrowly missed out on a spot in the WT20. We go from that to playing like this?

ffs boys. Get in the ****ing game. Bowled poorly and now Nizakat and Kinchit throw it away for first ball ducks. People are watching this guy, there are ranking points at stake. Take this seriously.

cnerd123

likes this
pathetic. humiliating. This team's gonna cop so much flack when they get back home, even if they can somehow win the last 3 games in a row to salvage the series.

We got the ACC Eastern Region T20 tournament after this. Not going to win a single game in this form. Just playing so poorly. Hope they're just getting all this bad cricket out of their systems now so that they can play properly at the ACC event.

Absolutely awful to get bollocked like this tho. 4 wickets, 4 bad shots.

cnerd123

likes this
hope Trent gives them a mountain of **** for this in the dressing room. Incredibly bad performance. They've gotten worse from yesterday.

cnerd123

likes this
even the Malaysian commentators can't find room to praise the Malaysian bowlers much. It's just been incredibly brain dead batting. And this is following an already sub-par bowling effort, where they kept dropping short and struggling to do the basics right.

kick up the backside these guys need. let's see if they learn from this.

cnerd123

likes this
I hope they spend the off day tomorrow locked in a hotel room as a team being forced to watch these two matches on replay for hours as punishment

Ridiculously bad cricket. I thought they played poorly yesterday, this has set a new benchmark.

cnerd123

likes this
Third T20I today. I'm gonna watch it but I really don't want to. Dreading the 5-0 sweep now. Our team's got talent but they just haven't been on the ball at all these first two games.

cnerd123

likes this
oh ffs malaysia have won the toss and chosen to bat first again. and this was done before the rain begam

i don't want to watch this movie a third time

cnerd123

likes this
yea not so good anymore. Kinchit bowling it full and outside off with no deep cover, Nusrullah bowling short with no deep midwicket.

Aizaz needs to bowl out his 4 overs with the new ball I reckon. These two have been hammering us every game so far. Need them out early.

cnerd123

likes this
if you're going around the wicket with no cover or long-off fielder in the powerplay, you really can't afford to miss your line.

cnerd123

likes this
it's frustrating how 130/140 should be an easily chaseably score in these conditions but our batting has no clue how to go about it. Malaysia have batted out of their skins and we've bowled poorly, sure, but our batting has been a nightmare. 83 off 9 is tricky given the swing the new ball has and the lack of time to get your eye in, but no way we should have been 26/6 chasing 139.

And now it feels like the pressure is on our bowlers to keep Malaysia to >120 when really it's on our batting to get their **** together

Anyways, Aftab with a huge wicket.

cnerd123

likes this
our batting was our main weakness in the WT20Qs and against Uganda in Challenge League B too. Our bowlers having bad days and still only conceding 7 RPO vs Malaysia batting is to be expected. Our batting on a bad day should be able to chase that down. Instead, on a bad day they're 26/6 or 40/7 bad.