• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW NZ meetup thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, it seems Rich Edmunds, Voltman, Fiery, Perm, Athlai, HeathDavisSpeed, Kieran (Flem274*) and perhaps one or two others are finally planning to emulate us Brits... go ahead, boys.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
A Japanese one featuring yourself, Cass and Cameron might be interesting too, of course.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
south-korea afaik

either way interested in joining one of these depending on when and where

Flem274*

123/5
WOOHOO we got a thread for it! Thanks Richard.

Now we don't have to flood the Jesse Ryder one.:laugh:

So.....ideas guys?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I've met up with a couple of guys from another cricket forum (to remain nameless) before, and we had a great time at the Basin, watching and chatting about cricket, and chatting about other stuff over a few bottles and the like.

So I wouldn't mind.

In fact, I'm happy to meet up for a drink with anyone in Wellington anytime. Can never turn down a drink or two (just like Jesse Ryder?)

Perm

Like I said in the other tread, it's highly unlikely that I would be able to attent any sort of meet up. I'm not even sure if I am allowed to fly on a plane by myself yet.

Perm

I did at 15.
I wasn't sure what the rules about that were, there was a 12 year old that came with us to Australia but he had to be accompanied off the plan by the pilot, he was acting as a caregiver or something like that.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I wasn't sure what the rules about that were, there was a 12 year old that came with us to Australia but he had to be accompanied off the plan by the pilot,
Did you ever see the kid again? :ph34r:

As I said on the other thread, I'll be in Auckland for a couple of weeks in late October, prior to moving to Melbourne, and will have time to kill, so the drinks can be cricket-related or otherwise...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Did you ever see the kid again? :ph34r:

As I said on the other thread, I'll be in Auckland for a couple of weeks in late October, prior to moving to Melbourne, and will have time to kill, so the drinks can be cricket-related or otherwise...
Really trying to think of a way to be funny here, and failing. I'd count on Voltman to do it, but well...

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I was leaving it open for someone other than myself... (as the actress said to the bishop)