• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW Grade Cricket discussion and results thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Lol highly doubt any team will score over 300 at the Pickford ground.. lol talk about a minefeild...

whats with our team having only about 4 batsman and the rest bowlers lol?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
Alright Kears. Let's talk minefields. What do we know about them?
They usually contain mines. Or, alternatively, are suspected to contain mines, and might therefore be called a minefield even if they did not contain mines.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
One-day groups:

Group A:

Campsfield Braves
Davistow Darters
Twybridge Titans
Garven Island Sharks

Group B:

Edfield Seahawks
Pickford Panthers
Stedingham Jets

Group C:

Greater Robbham de Grooters
Twybridge Tigers
Nixontown Foxes
Oh Hakon.. what have you done?!

Gofftown Tigers, I take it?

King_Ponting

International Regular
well done titans... i apologise for my perfromance with the bat, work needs to be done with the ball machine i think.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Not a great start Darters. Still batting number 11... 8-) :D

Onwards and upwards.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dizzy #4 said:
what a 161, hero first match, let's hope the tigers bring some siliverware back!
To be honest, I just don't know how you do it while remaining so modest.

cometer

State Regular
Suffered our first defeat but we'll be sure to bounce back, just as soon as we get better pitch conditions then the one we just played on. Great for bowlers but horrible for batsmen. :p

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Great stuff Panthers! Dewan should be dropped from the next game as he missed 6 stumpings off me, and 5 of Pickup.