• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW English Meet-Up

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:
We did one in Brizzle last season - the game when Surrey set the second-highest team total in history without a century. It was just Neil, me and a couple of pasties.
In that case, I'm surprised Voltman couldn't make it

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
People in Victoria should all meet up. We could all head down to Rosanna and make fun of Mick Lewis.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
alternative said:
How many australians(living in Australia) do we have in this forum..
Quite a few. Not as many as you'd think in Sydney, though. I know that, apart from myself, Burpey and Got Spin are both in Sydney.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
andyc said:
Quite a few. Not as many as you'd think in Sydney, though. I know that, apart from myself, Burpey and Got Spin are both in Sydney.
Oh rite.. so was there any meetup between all the sydney guyz..

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
alternative said:
Oh rite.. so was there any meetup between all the sydney guyz..
Nup, we've never had one (at least not one that I've been invited too...).

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Would you want to meet Andrew Cameron, Nath Patrick, and Fred Durst Jnr?

There's the reason why there hasn't been one.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Could we do anything after september? say around october, november?

Name Gaurav Nayak
Location in the UK London W31
How much they'd like to come to a meet-up (/10) 10
Any restrictions (travelling times, days, distances, etc) Won't be here, 14th June-October 1st
Any other info

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Wednesday 26 April

Exeter CC Midweek (may include Richard "first chance" Dickinson) vs Exeter University IV (skippered by yours truly) - County Ground, Prince of Wales Road, Exeter.

Official Photographer: Rich "Langeveldt" Hingston.

All welcome!

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
Name: Harry Warwick
Location in the UK (plus postcode for ease of location - first part is sufficient): Welling, Bexley, Kent. DA16.
How much they'd like to come to a meet-up (/10) 10/10
Any restrictions (travelling times, days, distances, etc): I'm a kid... so my parents would probably have to do the transport but they're usually okay with that.
Any other info: As I say, my chances of getting to a meetup usually revolve around my parents and their commitments.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Wednesday 26 April

Exeter CC Midweek (may include Richard "first chance" Dickinson) vs Exeter University IV (skippered by yours truly) - County Ground, Prince of Wales Road, Exeter.

Official Photographer: Rich "Langeveldt" Hingston.

All welcome!
Barring work commitments I'll certainly be playing.
Though net-form this evening was not encouraging...
Like to know why Lang gets the ard knocked off and I don't...

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
Id be willing to.

I am at every Durham home game and am plannign travels to Surrey (for the CC game) and one day games against Warwickshire, Notts and Scotland plus a few others I have chosen so if anyone wants to meet for a natter at those games then Id be happy to

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
His first over as captain and Heath Streak has taken wicket!!!!!

Montgomerie....who was dissapointing last year...has went for 2 runs.

2/1 after one over