• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
How is not walking lying? I'd like you to make an argument as to how its not lying because I don't see it.

Claiming a catch which you know bounced before you took it is lying. Not walking most definitely isn't.
I think I remember a thread a while back discussing the same thing. Richard was prominent in that thread if I recall correctly. Something to do with 'active' vs 'passive' deception.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can`t believe the people who are annoyed at Hussey for not walking. Absurd. For those who do, good on you, but the batsman should be under NO obligation to walk when the umpire has made a mistake. More often than not the decisions even out, so you let the umpire do his thing and win the damn game for your country.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FFS, why is Clark in for Johnson? Clark always looks very mediocre in one dayers, and Johnson's been bowling well

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In the paper this morning there was an article about McCullum in which he said he wanted a regular place opening the batting and that it was where he wants to bat, and he also said that he'd try a new approach in today's game...well he's back in the middle order today.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
England's attack is probably better tbh.

Vettori is the best of the bunch, but Mason, Franklin and Gillespie are no better at OD level than Anderson, Lewis and Mahmood.