• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gah, is Geoff Lawson ****ing anyone else who's listening to the ABC off? He's the biggest whingebag, who i swear i've never heard pass a positive comment about any player of the current era.

Fiery

Banned
Yeah, Lawson's a dire commentator. Annoying on Fox Sports in the domestic games too.
He always seems a bit bitter and twisted. I can imagine McGrath being exactly the same if he goes into commentary. I think it's the domain of being a frustrated bowler/perfectionist