• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series 2007-08

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You guys take yourselves way too seriously, if anybody ever read this they would just laugh at you.

Murali is a chucker and the BCCI throws it's weight around too much, facts are facts, report me till the cows come home if the admin here has sense he'll agree with me.
James does have sense, a fair amount of it, so I'm pretty sure we'll see you banned, troll.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I think VRV Singh could push them through at around 145kph, but I'd need somebody like Manee to confirm that.
It's not just the pace though, it's the pace and movement. Sami can bowl at 145, can't get it on the deck though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The break master class was with Muttiah Muralidaran. He taught us how to chuck a ball and make it spin.
You're free to your opinion on Murali's action, but we don't like to see the same issue come up in the tour threads over and over again. If you want to discuss it, use the search feature to find one of the many, many threads about it and go for your life, but try to keep it out of threads like this please.

The same goes for the BCCI issue.

Major Wedgie

Cricket Spectator
You're free to your opinion on Murali's action, but we don't like to see the same issue come up in the tour threads over and over again. If you want to discuss it, use the search feature to find one of the many, many threads about it and go for your life, but try to keep it out of threads like this please.

The same goes for the BCCI issue.
That was mature and well said and I understand your point which was much better than the way Perm handled it:
Post reported.

Perm

I think Jayasuriya makes Sreesanth look like a fool. And don't call me troll, moron.
You're quite clearly trolling, so I'll call you a troll.

Jayasuriya has made a lot of bowlers look silly over the years, not just Sreesanth.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, how gun is Pathan in his intro thing? Best guy.

Why do I have to like these Indian players? :(

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That was mature and well said and I understand your point which was much better than the way Perm handled it:
He reported it so a moderator could make a decision on it. He's not in a position to tell you what to do, so he did the right thing really. He didn't really need to tell you he'd reported it though. :p

Perm

It's not just the pace though, it's the pace and movement. Sami can bowl at 145, can't get it on the deck though.
Yeah, that's true. If memory serves me, VRV Singh was quite erratic. Could swing a bat though.