• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIV-XV

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow. A great game for yours truly there. Ripped the opposition apart in the 2nd dig. 11 wickets for less than 100 in the game. Happy with that, and the massive victory, of course.

Dydl

International Debutant
Not keeping again...

Anyway, failed in the first innings while Luffy played awesomely, but didn't do so bad in the second, while he failed. Interesting how it works like that.

luffy

International Captain
Not keeping again...

Anyway, failed in the first innings while Luffy played awesomely, but didn't do so bad in the second, while he failed. Interesting how it works like that.
No, i'm just inconsistent.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Haha 8/75 in the first innings and 11 in total for the match. Including getting Athlai twice. Life is good.

oz_fan

International Regular
Liam just wondering if I'd be able to play for Texas as an all-rounder now that the Australian domestic season is over.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saturday 4 July

Donald to Texas
Amir to California
Thomas to Indiana

ENG - FC - Nottinghamshire v Yorkshire
ENG - FC - Durham v Nottinghamshire
ENG - FC - Somerset v Lancashire
ENG - FC - Sussex v Warwickshire
ENG - FC - Derbyshire v Kent
ENG - FC - Gloucestershire v Surrey
ENG - FC - Leicestershire v Glamorgan
ENG - FC - Northamptonshire v Middlesex
USA - 50 - NY v California
USA - 50 - Maine v Indiana
USA - 50 - Orlando v Atlanta
USA - 50 - Washington v Texas
T&T - 50 - Laventille v San Fernando
T&T - 50 - Porters v Toco
T&T - 50 - Marabella v Mayaro
T&T - 50 - Pirates v Towers

Attachments

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure how Maina was Man of the Match ahead of Ritchie. 5 fer or 138 runs. Tough call, but Ritchie was on the winning team. Not unhappy with my figures either.

99*

International Debutant
Not sure how Maina was Man of the Match ahead of Ritchie. 5 fer or 138 runs. Tough call, but Ritchie was on the winning team. Not unhappy with my figures either.
You know how these MotM selectors go against the Kiwi's.

Drinks on me tonight anyway.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Love how I'm playing a part with the ball these days.
5-2-9-1 and with the bat 50 (40) MoTM,