• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XII-XIII

Majin

International Debutant
Texas to dominate the US competitions IMO.
Love that attitude, but California with like three internationals and three other quality players are easily the team to beat. Well, Towns is an overrated hack, not much to worry about there, but the rest of them are quality players

Loony BoB

International Captain
Love that attitude, but California with like three internationals and three other quality players are easily the team to beat. Well, Towns is an overrated hack, not much to worry about there, but the rest of them are quality players
Didn't I bowl you out last time?

Majin

International Debutant
That would have been quite the achievement, considering we were playing in different countries. :p

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
Name: P Bharat
Club of application: Texas
Email: poogabharat@gmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Get back into form and better batting, I'd say :P it's been a long break.

Josh

International Regular
:cool:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Have to admitt disapointed that you weren't offered a FC contract in Australia and England, consider some non Internationals were. Oh well maybe next season for you.
To be honest yeah i was disapointed in not getting an offer to play FC cricket. Would of been nice to get a gig in a quality league.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
WESTERN AUSTRALIA - DJ Watt
All players must confirm their willingness to take up these contracts.
Confirmed.

I'd like to thank the WACA and the CWBCC for the chance to return for another season.

Sorry for my late-ness. Pretty bombd off season tbh, yet to shape up.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Essex grows weary of chase

Essex have given Neil Pickup another 24 hours to sign his contract, stating that they have already begun to consider other targets to fill his spot on the roster.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Hi. Essex please. Runs please.

Been working my backside off for the last three weeks - don't see it easing off any time soon!

Hadn't noticed the club cricket thread: thank you to Jamee for bugging me on MSN.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi. Essex please. Runs please.

Been working my backside off for the last three weeks - don't see it easing off any time soon!

Hadn't noticed the club cricket thread: thank you to Jamee for bugging me on MSN.
There's always a first time for everything.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Gutted to not get an offer.

Name: JE Stedman
Club of application: Atlanta
Email: henri[DOT]porte[AT]gmail[DOT]com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Find form for the start of the Dev League....hit a Twenty20 century

Mr Mxyzptlk

Updated placement and requirement stats.

SUPER CUP CRICKET

San Fernando Thunderbirds
(LA Camps, DA Kearsley, MT Mitchell, CR Dwyer, R Malone)

Princes Town Pirates
(BS Read, RGEWS Cribb)
2 players: 1 batsman, 1 spinner

Port-of-Spain Porters
(GN Nayak, RG Dunn, GKK Dobson)

Port-of-Spain Towers
(DG Speirs)
5 players: 1 pace bowler, 1 bowler, 3 batsmen

Marabella Maroons
(HT Davis, BC Donald, DY Dubb-Lynch)

Toco Flashes
(M Reddlapalli, AJ Crampton. D Pares)
1 player: 1 pace bowler

Mayaro Medusas
(MD Luff)
2 players: 2 bowlers

Laventille Bandits
(S Jasotharan, Kexing Su)
3 players: 3 batsmen

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

AMERICAN LEAGUE CRICKET

New York
(NL Patrick, XPA Rose, JR Gray, NG Scott, A Sharma)
1 player: 1 batsman

Texas
(JP McNamara, EAP McNamara, AS Das, DK Rai, P Bharat)

Atlanta
(GM Roberts, JE Stedman)
2 players: 2 batsmen

Indiana
4 players: 2 batsmen, 1 spinner, 1 pace bowler

Maine
3 players: 2 bowlers, 1 batsman

Washington
(SA Bennett, TV Weber)
4 players: 1 bowler, 3 batsmen

California
(AP Chaulk, ZE Gelman, JNE Forner, AA Cameron, DP Towns, KS Wright)
1 player: 1 batsman

Last edited: