• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Club Cricket (8-9)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Hmm satisfied with that - bowling was on a par with career averages in both forms.

DK - look out mate, I'm catching... albeit slowly. :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Here are the standout RED performers

4D:
Tharmi (38.8 with the bat, 26.8 with the ball)
Andy (19.4 with the bat, 15.65 with the ball)
Ian (52.5 with the bat)
Me (58.1 with the bat)
Jamee (53.7 with the bat)
Hoggy (28 with the bat, 19.6 with the ball)
Kenny (61.8 with the bat)
Steds (37.6 with the bat, 23 with the ball)
Hak (43.5 with the bat)
David (24.6 with the ball)
Dave (16.4 with the bat, 27.2 with the ball)

OD:
Tharmi (22.8 with the bat, 20.3 with the ball)
Andy (25.2 with the bat, 13.8 with the ball)
Ian (50.7 with the bat)
Me (98 with the bat)
Jamee (97.5 with the bat)
Hoggy (38.3 with the bat, 18.2 with the ball)
Stedman (55 with the bat, 38.5 with the ball)
Kenny (62.7 with the bat)
Steds (63.3 with the bat, 25.7 with the ball)
David (21.6 with the ball)
Dave (24.2 with the ball)

Don

State Vice-Captain
wizard the as long as u serve the LLAMA well the LLAMA GOD will smile upon you,

cricketboy29

International Regular
hmm, I think 4d is much more my cup of tea, averaged 48 with the bat, and 27 with the ball. But still not good enough, to be a standout performer for the Reds, sadly.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
And don't forget, Dave was playing for WA in the big league, you were playing against the lowly English county sides!! eyyyyy :D :p

David

International 12th Man
Robertinho said:
And don't forget, Dave was playing for WA in the big league, you were playing against the lowly English county sides!! eyyyyy :D :p
I'll have you know....
Damn

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm. I'm fairly sure I took 32 4D wickets, not 29. I don't know if this will actually effect improvements or anything, but it does change my average by a few runs. :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
cricketboy29 said:
hmm, I think 4d is much more my cup of tea, averaged 48 with the bat, and 27 with the ball. But still not good enough, to be a standout performer for the Reds, sadly.
I think rob may have missed your name, differently a stand out performance. Should be a interesting battle for the last couple of bowling spots in the Reds lineup between you, me, andyc and hoggy.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
chaminda_00 said:
I think rob may have missed your name, differently a stand out performance. Should be a interesting battle for the last couple of bowling spots in the Reds lineup between you, me, andyc and hoggy.
Pfft interesting battle? What are you talking about? We're only gonna pick Andy or Hoggy. :p

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
How much does my OD skill go up by then :) 97.5.

Great season by me, 4 centuries in 3D and a great year.

PY

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I believe that these are accurate. They shouldn't be too far off if anything. The only minor errors which I will correct will be those that directly affect improvements or those involving FC and List A cricket.
Missing two of my 4D centuries off I think Liam which take my average up to 56-57 mark I think but only bother changing it if you can be bothered, isn't going to kill me as it's not FC and doesn't affect my skill rating does it?. :)