• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There was? I remember when Delhi changed from Daredevils to Capitals the rationale was absolutely laughable gobbilty gook, think it even got deleted it was getting that hammered. I remember the headline was something like "We the capital, we're the Capitals now" but the rest was hilarious.

Need to find it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers all for confirming this nightmare.

They're still around? Why are they called that? I can get the "Supergiant" thing to some small extent, maybe the owner likes astronomy or something, or they have a small wiener and want to over compensate (more likely, I suspect). But "Rising"? It sounds like someone has had a bad outcome using Google translate or something.

Also, forgive me. I've neither watched nor read a Harry potter movie or book, so I have no idea what a snitch is. Thought Rowling was a decent sort though (do not @ me). I will look it up.

Edit: it's basically a Bocce ball. Tres excitement

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My (all Australian) team of the season so far:

DJM Short
JR Philippe
CA Lynn
CJ Ferguson (C)
JW Wells
AT Carey (WK)
DR Sams
A Zampa
SA Abbott
RP Meredith
LA Pope

Tail perhaps a touch long but think it's a pretty good team. Deliberately tried to avoid playing too many players out of position
tail's not any longer than most BBL teams this season so no issue there

remember when Mark Steketee was a no. 7

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tim "The stats speak for themselves" David

He's going to make Ryan ten Doeschate look like trash by the time his ODI career is done.