• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really rate this hurricanes line up.

Fmd that cover drive by McDermott was the shot of the tourney.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
The Heat dropped a batsman in Labuschagne for a bowler in Gannon, and then preceded not to use him. That just seems not very bright to me.

Firebreaker

Banned
Jofra Archer seems to be the biggest idiot in cricket world right now.He can go to WI and start playing for them.Playing in these t20 leagues would do nothing for him apart from earning some money because international cricket leads to IPL where the players are highly paid and I have seen very rarely that IPL team selected a non international player in their team (apart from Aussies)

TheJediBrah

Jofra Archer seems to be the biggest idiot in cricket world right now.He can go to WI and start playing for them.Playing in these t20 leagues would do nothing for him apart from earning some money because international cricket leads to IPL where the players are highly paid and I have seen very rarely that IPL team selected a non international player in their team (apart from Aussies)
what

England06

Cricket Spectator
Are overseas players signed up on multiyear contracts or just on 1 year deals? I'm struggling to see why some players such as Luke wright keep getting picked every year

TheJediBrah

Honestly, why is Zampa playing ahead of Lyon in ODIs?
Why is Zampa playing ahead of anyone? Seems like there's a dozen better spinners around

Are overseas players signed up on multiyear contracts or just on 1 year deals? I'm struggling to see why some players such as Luke wright keep getting picked every year
Luke Wright had a massive contract, like 5 years or something I think

TheJediBrah

Ok after seeing that missed regulation stumping I don't want Handscomb keeping for Australia in any format

Tom Flint

International Regular
Ive always wondered how certain players keep getting these t20 contracts every year
Mccleneghan inparticular