• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha Smith is such a **** with the media. He was mad then obv but even in press conferences he gives them nothing. The journos give him questions which will give them quotes but he always replies with 'ah no I don't think so' then goes on to say something completely dry.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Viv doesn't care what's going on in the game when he's talking. Just doesn't acknowledge it.
One gets the impression Viv doesn't care about anything but the sound of his own voice. Oblivious to everything else that's going on around him until one of the other commentators brings him back to the action.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mute it whenever Viv is on, not because I think he's bad, but because I have no faith in the other commentators to keep on calling the game when Viv is there.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
North and Silk shouldn't bat together, their games are too similar in this format. A bit hitter like a Smith or SOK should be in.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Like I said, Silk shouldn't have come in with North at the crease. 10 from 15 is Sabburgesque.