• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

Spark

Global Moderator
I've never seen him bowl but given his Futures League figures for the ACT and some of the spinners that have ended up with BBL contracts over the last two seasons, I'm surprised Shane Devoy hasn't picked up a team. Can bat too.
itstl that you've never seen chris woakes bowl before

edit: typo. woakes is not jesus

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can Mark Waugh manage to mention Henriques in tonight's commentary?

[x] yes
[] no

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pleasantly surprised that C10 are actually taking a fair bit of their time to talk about the cricket on the other station

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Riggins, can we please get Yasmin's Geting Married back on Ten. Thanks in advance.

Neser!! Very handy T20 bowler.

Riggins

International Captain
Riggins, can we please get Yasmin's Geting Married back on Ten. Thanks in advance.

Neser!! Very handy T20 bowler.
Is that the one about the main girl having a knob?

You know i'm a sucker for reality dating shows, it's the one of the only genre's we'll telecast.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is that the one about the main girl having a knob?

You know i'm a sucker for reality dating shows, it's the one of the only genre's we'll telecast.
Nah, that was there's something about Miriam. I guess you could do a similar concept again..

Finally a six from Mussey. With these 2 in, you still feel as though Thunder have a chance..