• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nice roll Nev, its not lawns bowls mate.

When you lose your second wicket at 73 from 11.1 overs its madness that you can only reach 117.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have no idea whether this opinion is popular or not but I actually don't mind Mark Howard, he's a bit blokey but he's no James Brayshaw and knows a bit. Even if he's mentioned the Furnace 50 times
"he is of course a sir"

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has to be said Behrendorff is getting some seriously useful movement, reminds me a lot of Bruce Reid. Has improved massively since I last saw him a couple of years ago.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well this game has gotten interesting now. This is one time where i actually hope Nevill plays a reasonable knock.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
My second and third favourite teams going at it. Doesn't really say that much in an eight team comp but it should provide mild entertainment while I wait for it to stop raining in Durban.

91Jmay

International Coach
Said it before, still really surprised Woakes got signed to play T20 by a Big Bash team. Seems to have bowled ok so far, and is by no means a terrible T20 player but surprised he was signed. Fair few other English guys I'd have taken before him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've never seen him bowl but given his Futures League figures for the ACT and some of the spinners that have ended up with BBL contracts over the last two seasons, I'm surprised Shane Devoy hasn't picked up a team. Can bat too.