• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Riggins

International Captain
Actually, what about that incident in the Nagpur Test where Monty got a wicket that he really, really didn't want to get? Wonder if you could have 'not appealed' and hence not taken the wicket despite it crashing into middle and off stump...
what was the situatin?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes and yes. In short, Ashwin and Ojha are dumb ****s. Particularly Ashwin.

India needed quick runs to force a result. England spread the field whenever Ashwin was on strike. Ashwin was not taking the singles. However instead of bringing in the field for the 5th and 6th ball, as they didn't care about how long India batted or whether they got 1 single every over, they kept the field spread. Ashwin was too dumb to innovate and just sat there surprised, and kept taking a single, i.e India were going at 1 rpo. England were quite happy seeing India do this and didn't really need, and possibly want, a wicket to fall.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
It's hard to believe but if the Heat somehow win tonight they will make the finals :S

I notice that Andy Bichel's cousin is making his first class debut tonight for the Heat. Strangely enough, the batting line up looks a lot weaker without Cutting in there.

It'll be a miracle if the Heat win tonight.

Last edited:

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I hope the Heat win just to shut these commentators up. Haven't said a single good thing about the Heat yet.