• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
did we lose two overs just because there's another match on afterwards? Like they were only off for 10 mins, which typically they make up, right

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Andy Maher should go watch some AFL highlights or something instead of commentating this.

Spikey

lawford stiff. slow blowers are supposed to able to bowl above waist fullers...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I just noticed that Jake Doran has been dropped for the Thunder. A deserving drop, he has been extremely disappointing.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mmh indeed about time. Should only come back to any cricket when he fixes that darn head position of his.

Spikey

i hope doran is an example to any other young people thinking of moving to Tasmania

lol these bats are just breaking randomly now

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I shall blame Star's loss on KP, because of my irrational hatred.

Can't argue with stats, this Big Bash they have a 100% winning record sans KP, 100% losing record with him.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I hate myself for saying this, but this **** has been so much more fun to watch than any of the intl cricket this season.