• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of West Indies (& Guyana) 2022

Aritro

International Regular
It's probably hard for you guys to actually get excited about a left arm spinner though, it's not something that will ever fill a gaping hole in a team - you have an infinite amount of them.
Eh? Mossadek's a right arm offie? And I sounded quite excited about Nasum in that post?

But yeah, we're pretty meh about new left arm spinners.

I'm not convinced Nasum's that good as he's a bit toothless on flatter decks, but I've seen him be brilliant on dustbowls.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Eh? Mossadek's a right arm offie? And I sounded quite excited about Nasum in that post?
Yeah I was referring to Nasum. Despite your positive post about him I was saying it'd be hard to think he was going to turn anything around because Bangladesh's depth chart for left arm spinners still seems to hold better at #12 than it does for their quicks at #1.

Aritro

International Regular
Yeah I was referring to Nasum. Despite your positive post about him I was saying it'd be hard to think he was going to turn anything around because Bangladesh's depth chart for left arm spinners still seems to hold better at #12 than it does for their quicks at #1.
Hahaha

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Motie is a serious batsman for a #11, because it's Bangladesh it wouldn't surprise me that much if this was like a 70 partnership or something.

Aritro

International Regular
That's a harsh decision for Motie, given Hawkeye isn't fool-proof. I'd have given that not out.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Our second-lowest score at home...just going past the 98 we made against Pakistan (Afridi's 7 for 12 game) at this very venue 9 years ago ( July 14, 2013)

Aritro

International Regular
Bangladesh can always lose the unloseable though. Especially when they're actually the better team on paper.

Maybe they'll just fail to chase 100 instead. Much funnier if so.
In this format at least they're a pretty professional, clinical unit these days and have the self-confidence to rebuild from collapses and close games out when they're on top.

I might regret this post very soon.