• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of West Indies (& Guyana) 2022

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Terrible ODI all around tbh. Some quality spin on show, excellent innings from Pooran and two unreal shots from Liton which defied the surface he was playing on.

I don't think we learnt anything new from those 3 ODI's. Bangladesh are still a better ODI side than us, if you win the toss and bowl in early start ODI's in the Caribbean you are still 70% more likely to win and we still suck at batting.....

Aritro

International Regular
I see this went down somewhere reasonably close to the wire. My boy Nurul getting us over the line. Best keeper in the world, reliable batsman. Pls never leave him out of a side again.

Aritro

International Regular
Looks like Motie had his breakout game as well. Turned it at an average of 4.03 degrees up to the point of the match I'm watching, which was greater than Taijul's 3.92. Very impressive.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Guyana isn't the quickest pitch in Caribbean out there. Turned out to be a snooze fest. BD must have felt right at home in these conditions.
They would be serious contenders in subcontinent come the 50 over WC.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guyana isn't the quickest pitch in Caribbean out there. Turned out to be a snooze fest. BD must have felt right at home in these conditions.
They would be serious contenders in subcontinent come the 50 over WC.
It was probably bedtime for you after all.

Not a snooze fest at all.

We got to see the rise of a potential ATG player, Motie