• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh Tour of South Africa 2017

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Finally we have Liton playing as keeper. Not sure why Shafiul is playing if Captain has no confidence in him giving him more than two overs with the new ball

cnerd123

likes this
We don't need 3 quick bowlers.

Taskin and Fizzy in short bursts, Mehdi and Taijul to bowl the bulk, with part time overs from Soumya, Mominul and Dullah.

Not sure what Nasir did to get dropped. Could have played in place of Shaiful.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We don't need 3 quick bowlers.

Taskin and Fizzy in short bursts, Mehdi and Taijul to bowl the bulk, with part time overs from Soumya, Mominul and Dullah.

Not sure what Nasir did to get dropped. Could have played in place of Shaiful.
Nasir isn't even in the squad.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
As ***** would write

SA to post 550+ dec, BD making 280, SA to set a big target and BD busting out for 160 in the second dig. Game over

SeamUp

International Coach
Haven't been able to watch so that is good to hear. Think he will bring positivity to the opening partnership because he is always looking to score. Good foil for Dean.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I know its a slow flat pitch, but watching Markram getting to his 50 you really have to wonder how Kuhn got picked in Eng after the first Test. I know Kuhn earned his shot, but everbody knew that sooner or rather than later Markram would open for SA.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Come on Bangladesh, don't get completely steamrolled away from home after getting people's hopes up with your recent displays. A NZ-tour type performance would be more than acceptable. Not this, though.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The fact that Fizzy doesn't swing the ball majorly limits what he can do on a pitch that doesn't grip. Odd decision to bowl first.

I haven't seen all the innings but I don't like that Shafiul and Taskin seemed to automatically go around the wicket to Elgar.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Mehedi should go around to Markram and over to Elgar, at least for a bit, as he might have a better chance of getting a nick. There's nothing in this pitch so using the angle isn't a bad option.

Watching a foreign broadcast it just occurred to me: I've never seen an advertisement for a motorcycle on TV here, except Harley-Davidson.

SeamUp

International Coach
I know its a slow flat pitch, but watching Markram getting to his 50 you really have to wonder how Kuhn got picked in Eng after the first Test. I know Kuhn earned his shot, but everbody knew that sooner or rather than later Markram would open for SA.
Some might say he took a bullet for Aiden :D