• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in NZ 2021-22

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I am really really confused about our bowling line up. Taskin and Shoriful lock in but why not Abu Jayed and Taijul playing instead of Ebadot and Miraz? I mean leaving out Taijul for a bit of batting from Miraz makes no sense when you have in form keeper batting at no.7

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have no idea what point Richardson is trying to make here. Just say they changed the batting order idiot.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Woke up and checked the score, did not expect this. Great start by Bangladesh I guess. Looks a beautiful day for batting though.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Agree with what Richardson is saying right now re Blundell. Cleaver and Fletcher nipping at his heels, we know Blundell has a lot more to offer with the bat than he showed in India, so back him to perform again, but he first and foremost needs to be faultless with the gloves.

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
Ebadot looks like he’s bowling about 20kph slower than what the radar says. Is he one of those crap bowlers who is seen as promising because he bowls a deceptively ‘heavy ball’?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ebadot bowled one at 140k there apparently.
People seem to like ****ing on him and obviously he has a terrible average, but his action is reasonably nice, if he can be accurate could be successful.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ebadot bowled one at 140k there apparently.
People seem to like ****ing on him and obviously he has a terrible average, but his action is reasonably nice, if he can be accurate could be successful.
Sounds like me at 1am

Meridio

International Regular
We've been noticeably more positive against the non-Taskin bowlers here. Were happy to leave a lot from Taskin and Shoriful (in his first spell), but now a bit of shine has come off the ball and Ebadot has come on, plus Shoriful for a second spell, there's a lot more #intent to score. Reckon it's going to be flat as **** by halfway through this afternoon, just need to not cough up cheap wickets.