• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in NZ 2021-22

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Commentary is weird. They keep going on about how they "didn't expect to see spin so early"... but Bangladesh only picked three seamers ffs. Did they even look at the eleven? They were definitely going to be bowling spin in the first 37 overs!

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ever since the corporate chest logos came in for Tests, I swear NZ's is the only one that doesn't want to make me violently puke.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never knew there was a train track right behind the ground.

Looks like a great place to watch cricket, glorious day out there.

Meridio

International Regular
Is it fair to say that when you win the toss here you should look up not down?
Na, don't think so. This just looks a less green than usual NZ pitch. Conway and Young have generally batted very well too, and I think that while Taskin has been pretty good, the Bangla seamers haven't quite had the consistency. Think it was one of the old good tosses to lose too, recent history says bowl first in NZ but I this pitch might not actually suit that.

Meridio

International Regular
Come out of nowhere, that. Thrown away a century.

Unless the third ump somehow gives him not out

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
What a waste.

Taylor time, has been such a terrible starter in anything resembling challenging conditions for the last few seasons, this is about as nice an intro as he's likely to receive.