• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

EPT

Cricket Spectator
Really impressed Lynn managed to make 250 in his first shield game all season, surely QLD will keep batting tomorrow so perhaps a triple is on the cards? Only two wickets left though so would be impressive if he managed it.

In other news South Australia seem to be back to being as dire as ever, seems last year's 3rd place finish is as good as it might get for a while, definitely think it was a mistake to effectively get rid of Klinger.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Holy ****, only just noticed Michael Philipson is playing for the Bulls. Has been overseas player at my club for the last three seasons and has probably been the best player in the league in that time. Good bloke too. WAG.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I ever so sincerely hope Nev denies Wade any access to the gloves after Haddin retires

adub

International Captain
SuperNev 195* at lunch with Dougeh! keeping him company. Awesome stuff.

If he can get the last 5 will Nev be the first Australian keeper to rack up an fc 200 since Gilly in Seth Afrika?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tim Paine's lone First Class ton was (perhaps ironically) a double, but I can't remember if he was keeping in that game or not.

adub

International Captain
Awesome knock this from the Bl00s. Top Order failed, but SuperNev wasn't having a bar of that ****. Good knocks from Mad Dog and SOK, and cameos from Ab0000tt, Guru, and Dougeh!