• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australian Domestic Season Thread

Shaggy Alfresco

State Captain
why is that so funny. He was actually a lot of fun to hang out with and believe me im not mediocre looking! Hey, if you know him can you give him this message. I have been trying very hard to locate him.
Strangely enough, my name is Chris Rogers. Let's have ***.

Janice

Cricket Spectator
Hey whoever can get me in touch with Chris can have my #. And I"ll know if its Chris. If you are Chris you will know what club we met at and who was i with? You guys are too funny.

pasag

RTDAS
Janice, no one on here would have his number or any contact details for that matter. I wouldn't imagine they'd be too easy to get a hold of either.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If he still had his Cricket Australia contract I could give you the contact details of his manager, but as it is I can't find out who his manager actually is.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Janice, no one on here would have his number or any contact details for that matter. I wouldn't imagine they'd be too easy to get a hold of either.
Funnily enough I imagine I could actually get such a thing without too much difficulty, given many people at my club still speak to him with some amount of regularity, and our club has had 3 overseas players (including him) from his former Australian club, South Perth. Don't really think it'd be very appropriate though. I'll get Hoody, our current man, to let him know he's in demand though. :laugh:

And Kerr - bugger off are you called Rogers.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
By any chance are you the Cricketer Chris Rogers that I met in a club in N.Y. on Fri, June 20, 2008. If so, i have been trying to find a way to email you but have not been having much luck. I don't know if you remember me or not but if you do i would love to chat with you. You can email me directly at jlinkjan@aol.com. Hope to hear from ya! Janice

imo

Janice

Cricket Spectator
Thanks so much you guys for all of your help. Jamee, you are not funny at all and that is not why i want to get in touch with him!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Janice

Cricket Spectator
just so everyone knows that jamee is the one who added that he is awesome and i love him to my message! You are bad Jamee!!!

Janice

Cricket Spectator
Hey, cant someone get Chris on here. I really want to talk to Chris!!! Does anyone know if hes playing cricket today?