• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2010/11

brockley

International Captain
OK Brakken :laugh:,so i am lazy:cool:.
At leasts its not like last time i came on here drunk and went a bit crazy :sleep:.
I keep you guys up with the news don't I:)
Just a lazy sod thats all.:laugh:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Watched the game last night at the pub - what was the commentary like from the rugby league bloke? Did he do all the play-by-play stuff, or did they use some of the usual Fox Sports blokes as well? Obviously the other guys were there for special comments too?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Victoria going with an all pace attack for the game against QLD. Line-up ending up something like this.

Finch
Hodge
Hussey
White (C)
Bravo
Wade+
Quiney/Maxwell
Hastings
McKay
Harwood/J. Pattinson
Nannes

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Watched the game last night at the pub - what was the commentary like from the rugby league bloke? Did he do all the play-by-play stuff, or did they use some of the usual Fox Sports blokes as well? Obviously the other guys were there for special comments too?
Warren Smith who is an absolutely legendary league commentator did all the ball by ball stuff. BJ, Blewy, Junior did the special comments. I didn't think the chemistry was there due to Warren Smith, hopefully it improves.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Victoria going with an all pace attack for the game against QLD. Line-up ending up something like this.

Finch
Hodge
Hussey
White (C)
Bravo
Wade+
Quiney/Maxwell
Hastings
McKay
Harwood/J. Pattinson
Nannes
Harsh on Harwood but I think the Vics must play Pattinson!

Cheers for the update on Duffield, shame he's injured.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
My mates and I play The Cheesy Challenge when the Big Bash is on.

Everyone picks a different player, first in, first serve.

If your player makes 50 runs, you win a cheeseburger from every other player participating. If he makes 75 runs, you win two. If he makes 100, you win three. For every 20 runs more, it's an extra cheesy.

If your player takes three wickets, you win a cheesy. Four wickets is two. Five wickets is three, with every extra wicket another cheesy.

If your player takes three catches and/or runouts, it's a cheesy. For every extra dismissal, you receive another cheesy.

However, if your player makes a duck, you give everyone a cheesy. Likewise, if your player conceedes 12 runs an over or more, you pay a cheesy.

Good chat.

Last edited:

juro

U19 12th Man
My mates and I play The Cheesy Challenge when the Big Bash is on.

Everyone picks a different player, first in, first serve.

If your player makes 50 runs, you win a cheeseburger from every other player participating. If he makes 75 runs, you win two. If he makes 100, you win three. For every 20 runs more, it's an extra cheesy.

If your player takes three wickets, you win a cheesy. Four wickets is two. Five wickets is three, with every extra wicket another cheesy.

If your player takes three catches and/or runouts, it's a cheesy. For every extra dismissal, you receive another cheesy.

However, if your player makes a duck, you give everyone a cheesy. Likewise, if your player conceedes 12 runs an over or more, you pay a cheesy.

Good chat.
KFC would not be impressed...