• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs West Indies - Frank Worrell Trophy 2022

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought this short rubbish strategy had died after he was taking plenty of wickets bowling normally in 2021/22. He's looked utter rubbish this over.

pomnotenglish

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Jermaine Blackwood on the eve of his 50th test match - “I made a debut a few years back and as I reflect from then to now I would say I have improved a lot over the past few years. I got dropped a few years ago and then came back into the team in 2020 and since I came back you can see that growth. :shocking: :shocking:
“It has been a good journey and I have an understanding of what is required I have embraced it so far. I would say I am more circumspection to my batting in this latter part of your career … a bit more measured at crease … for sure. Every time I bat over 150 balls, I score over 50 runs so just stay myself that I'm going to stay out there and bat longer.”
:wallbash::wallbash:

I wish I had such confidence in life!

WICFan

U19 Captain
Frustrating player is Blackwood, he's been showing a lot of restraint this year but is still prone to a brain fade like Marlon Samuels was.

Talented but should really be doing a bit better than his stats show.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Tage is a class above the rest of this lineup bar blackwood at his best and kraigg. Reckon the windies will be hard to beat at home with their best bowling+batting lineup.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Good to see Tage holding up so well again. We clearly have a very decent opening pair, they've looked so solid under difficult circumstances.

Our middle order is still terrible though. Can we finally stop selecting Brooks now?

Tomorrow I'd really like to see Holder actually do something. He has been living on reputation for the last 5 or 6 tests, it's time he got a decent score for once.