• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Josh

International Regular
Is there anyone else who finds the lack of a radio broadcast an absolute farcical situation?? Have ABC dropped the ball??

Yes I am aware this is my first post in about 3 years lol

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not really Josh as I didn't plan on listening to it on the radio.

Can I have your Last.fm playlist please?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there anyone else who finds the lack of a radio broadcast an absolute farcical situation?? Have ABC dropped the ball??

Yes I am aware this is my first post in about 3 years lol
If you've got an iphone radio app I'm sure if you searched Australia vs West Indies you'd be able to find something.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see Braithwaite as an LBW candidate. Has a tendency to get his weight going towards the off side too early.

Riggins

International Captain
"i don't mind the captain being involved in the decision making process" ...brilliant commentary there.