• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
News just in that Haddin has left the tour for personal reasons.

I hope everything is okay with his family, his wife was heavily pregnant at the AB medal.
Yeah it can't be good news you would think.

Spikey

1 David Warner, 2 Shane Watson (capt), 3 Peter Forrest, 4 Michael Hussey, 5 David Hussey, 6 George Bailey, 7 Matthew Wade (wk), 8 Daniel Christian, 9 Brett Lee, 10 Clint McKay, 11 Xavier Doherty.

That's a...uh...yeah. um.

Spark

Global Moderator
Holy mother of god, the uniforms are bright. I forgot just how bright they were, almost the same colour as the outfield

Spark

Global Moderator
thought that was out tbh

edit: just outside maybe

edit: JUST outside

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
dwayne bravo opening the bowling, shiz

oh my god i've forgotten about referrals this is so good

benchmark00

Asad Rauf was set to umpire in this game but seeing as though the game started at 9.30am local time it meant he was still at the local strip club Jungle Jugs.

ajdude

International Coach
do you ****s ever use irc or msn or anything, i need to keep talking to someone to last through this match i feel

watson looks excellent when he times the ball like this