• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Who will be Johnson's 100th wicket do you reckon? There are 36, or 37 (depending on Smith) wickets still available in this series and he's on 88 at the moment, so you'd think he is an even money bet to get there this series... I'll say Steyn.
/
One Kevin Pietersen...Sophia Gardens? Get the feeling that KP is going to have a bad Ashes '09?Wouldn't mind Midge owning KP(like Aldermann vs Gooch '89).

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who will be Johnson's 100th wicket do you reckon? There are 36, or 37 (depending on Smith) wickets still available in this series and he's on 88 at the moment, so you'd think he is an even money bet to get there this series... I'll say Steyn.
Alastair Cook would be my guess.

pasag

RTDAS
Kallis hurt pretty bad it seems, what an incredible couple of spells from Johnson. Crazy day of Test cricket.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have gremlins in the pitch played any part in the 2 injuries, or is it simply a lethal spell of bowling?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Gee this is a throwback to the good old days when WI did this from time to time.

Memo to the ECB - do NOT produce any quick tracks this summer.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You two don't think Johnson's going to take a third of Australia's wickets in this test and the next if we manage to win?
Nah not quite. especially with Smith not batting twice and who knows about Kallis now.

wfdu_ben91

International 12th Man
Johnson has just cleaned up South Africa's two best batsman.

Kallis was sledging Johnson in Australia aswell. Johnson very well made Kallis eat his own words.