• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Blocky

Banned
"Hey guys, lets prepare a green seamer against a side far better than ours at seam bowling, what could go wrong"

Let me just...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Hilarious hearing the comms tell youngsters to watch and learn from Smith's ugly limb-flailing technique.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Hey guys, lets prepare a green seamer against a side far better than ours at seam bowling, what could go wrong"

Let me just...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I reckon Hazelwood would've killed it upfront if Australia had won the toss.

Wonder if this will flatten out soon. If SA get through Australia's top order before that, then it's done.

Blocky

Banned
I reckon Hazelwood would've killed it upfront if Australia had won the toss.

Wonder if this will flatten out soon. If SA get through Australia's top order before that, then it's done.
There in lies the problem, Aussie gambled on the toss... a bit of sun on this and it turns into another easy pitch to bat on.