• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this was a courageous innings by the injured Shaun Marsh. I wonder if he took advice from Steve Smith, who as we know battled a career threatening injury earlier this summer.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't wait for this to start again. Need to find out whether Steyn's bum is still on fire.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Another hot day forecast, rather be batting than bowling. Have they taken the second new ball? Guess Oz first innings: 350? 400? 500? Remember best bat to come. Smith talking up the patience thing, "take it slow It'll work itself out fine, all we need is just a little patience. All we need is just a little patience. Yeah patience is what we need."

I guess their plan is to be patient.

adub

International Captain
So the Cribs on what I missed last night is basically

TPC - WAG
SOS - WAC?

****ing Marsh. No Skidmark00 I ain't tasting jack for that ****. He'll revert to his pathetic mean soon enough. Biggest prick tease going around.

Spark

Global Moderator
So the Cribs on what I missed last night is basically

TPC - WAG
SOS - WAC?

****ing Marsh. No Skidmark00 I ain't tasting jack for that ****. He'll revert to his pathetic mean soon enough. Biggest prick tease going around.
Haha, this is quality doubling down here. Kudos

adub

International Captain
Haha, this is quality doubling down here. Kudos
If he's still (deservedly) in the side come the next Ashes tour then sure I taste up there with the tastiest tastes in taste history.

If not then he's still a **** who has had selectors cupping his balls for no good reason.

My money is still firmly on his history being strongly predictive of future returns.