• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in New Zealand 2016

Gob

International Coach
Bah, well at least we've got some runs to defend this time. Here's hoping Watling can stick around and shepherd the tail through to 350.

Can't wait for jonbrooks to wander in and remind us all of what a useless moron Baz is.
Would've gotten there easily had Craig and Bracewell were there but this tail looks long

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyway was a ****ing crazy innings from McCullum. I may never see innings like that for a while.

Ryan19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Anderson was smashing him
Lyon went for 21 off his 3 overs which wasn't that bad. Lyon is always going to get smashed if the batsmen feel like smashing. He generally has the cricketing brains to just slightly change the ball to get the batsmen to hit it straight to a fielder.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not actually sure what's more annoying. Southee failing to bat well or the fact that he keeps getting the responsibility to bat at #8 in a line up like this in critical situations. **** should bat 11 in these sort of positions.

vandem

International 12th Man
Southee should be ashamed of that. He looked pretty sheepish and well he should. So frustrating.
His recent batting is about as useful as Jeets playing Steyn from 3 yards outside leg stump. Has an outside chance of hoicking a few runs, but sets a terrible example to his own team and encourages the opponents. Pure #11 stuff.

Niall

International Coach
I'm not actually sure what's more annoying. Southee failing to bat well or the fact that he keeps getting the responsibility to bat at #8 in a line up like this in critical situations. **** should bat 11 in these sort of positions.
Look, I love Bmac as much as everyone and am gutted that he is now consigned to the t20 leagues, but one of the pluses about Kane taking over is hopefully he may try and talk some sense into Southee because he clearly can't be ****ed anymore with the bat. Its actually disrespectful to Boult, Henry and Wagner that he is not batting ahead of them in 2016.