• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Ireland and England 2015 (limited overs)

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Possibly missed a chance not debuting Vince here given the form he is in in T20 but least they're giving Roy enough time to either sink or swim as an international player.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Neither side playing anything like a first team? Yup this is what we need

I'm still going to watch it though, because I'm part of the problem

Howe_zat

Audio File
Starc, Cummins, Coulter-Nile, Boyce, Watson, Marsh, Maxwell, Smith and now Stoinis - anyone in this Aus team that won't bowl?

Howe_zat

Audio File
This kit isn't so much red as a sort of luminous pink.

~

Roy looks so agricultural. Not because of the pink, you understand. Because of the edged slogs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
hi commentators. I don't care if Warne thought Cummins should have played at the Oval.

Compton

International Debutant
That Hales dismissal doesn't look any better the more you see it.

Can't see him doing well in test cricket if he has that much of an issue picking up genuine pace bowling.