• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Australia in India***

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Big big problem. India are going to collapse here. Sehwag was vital. Anything less than 450 is going to be a big boost to the Aussies.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Big big problem. India are going to collapse here. Sehwag was vital. Anything less than 450 is going to be a big boost to the Aussies.
No chance, don't think Australia would be too happy if we got them all out for 444 or something like that.

Anything under 275 will be a big boost though. :)

IndGunner

First Class Debutant
lol? gonna need more than one wicket to be back imo but i hope he is back love watching Lee bowling. If india can survive first hour and a half i thing it should be ok (by survive i mean dont lose 3+ wickets)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Viru, u idiot...

guess Lee is back though.. am really happy for him.. very likeable character and was really sad to see him go through such tough times. A bit like Dravid, I think, in terms of likeability and stuff... :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
India are cooked, Dravid is gone, and my prediction coming true. This is going to be a disaster. Aussies come in with stuff to prove and India thinking the pitch will carry them through while believing the hype.

So dissapointing.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India are cooked, Dravid is gone, and my prediction coming true. This is going to be a disaster. Aussies come in with stuff to prove and India thinking the pitch will carry them through while believing the hype.

So dissapointing.
shhhhhhhhhhhh :p