• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
SJS Haddin is a gun batsman but when he was in such gunning form after the first 2 games he was dropped and after sitting out for sometime he was brought back into the side and its never easy to come in straight away and start scoring runs in pressure situations.
I am sure he is. One has just not seen enough I think.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I think Dhoni missed a trick by not bowling Murali Karthik through after his 7 overs for 15 runs.

pasag

RTDAS
300 on the cards here, don't have enough good things to say about Symonds in this format, his temperament and ability to rebuild an innings is remarkable and together with the fact he seems to be able to hit 6s as well, for me he's one of the best if not the best middle order batsman in ODIs (yeah I know he was dropped on 2).

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
300 on the cards here, don't have enough good things to say about Symonds in this format, his temperament and ability to rebuild an innings is remarkable and together with the fact he seems to be able to hit 6s as well, for me he's one of the best if not the best middle order batsman in ODIs (yeah I know he was dropped on 2).
He is showing a different side to his batting lately. Something like what Dhoni has been doing. Not all big hitting.

pup11

International Coach
Symmo has once again paced his innings so bloody well.
Aussie... Aussie... Aussie...
Roy... Roy... Roy... :laugh:

pasag

RTDAS
Yes its looking very ominous. But the fact that wickets were not falling was always looking bad for India
Yeah should have had more wickets when the spinners were all over the Australians, Harbhajan in particular should have had a couple more there and 1/56 certainly doesn't represent how well he bowled.

Anyways, flat track, if India hold their nerve they'll be able to chase down the score with abit of luck (unless Symonds and co pile on the runs now)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah should have had more wickets when the spinners were all over the Australians, Harbhajan in particular should have had a couple more there and 1/56 certainly doesn't represent how well he bowled.

Anyways, flat track, if India hold their nerve they'll be able to chase down the score with abit of luck (unless Symonds and co pile on the runs now)
With lots of luck, a great start and two of the three seniors playing big innings.

Thats a lot of 'wishes' :)

pup11

International Coach
Very good batting from Hopes this he is batting very sensibly taking singles and giving as much strike as possible to Symonds.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
There goes Rameez again with his misplaced cliche. On Zaheer misfielding " Zaheer fails to keeps his eyes on the ball and misses the point again"