• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Spark

Global Moderator
lmao are Aus taking the piss here with that bowling "attack"? Man, bury KL and Kohli alive if they don't fill their boots against this lot.
Hot take but the attack is fine, if still shorthanded due to the lack of Green. Not amazing, but there are 20 wickets in there.

What matters is if they're still batting at lunch tomorrow. If they are then they have a good, maybe even great, shot in this game. If not then stick a fork in them.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I was a big fan of Kohli until that coming home vid. If he creates fans with such bad music choice for video skills, he needs to retire in shame immediately. Actually, it's probably the shame that is clouding his mind when batting. He's probably all ready to score a hundred and then this ear worm creeps up and gets him out for 15.

slippy888

International Captain
I was a big fan of Kohli until that coming home vid. If he creates fans with such bad music choice for video skills, he needs to retire in shame immediately. Actually, it's probably the shame that is clouding his mind when batting. He's probably all ready to score a hundred and then this ear worm creeps up and gets him out for 15.

India is his home live with it

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Maybe in 38 when McCormick was basically te only fast bowler on tour ?
I think there was a Test in Pakistan in 1998 where McGrath was the sole paceman, MacGill & Gavin Robertson spinners and Colin Miller bowling a few overs of mediums with the new ball and then spin from then on.

Underrated player was Miller; would help balance this attack at least.

Gob

International Coach
Not gonna defend the air quality - it’s legit awful and a shame the people of Delhi (and a fair few other cities) have to suffer because of it.

Was in Mumbai earlier this year and it was really bad.
Yeah absolutely pathetic not fit to host a test

I'll give my detailed view on this after my smoke break