• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Sunil1z

International Regular
What odds Warner gets some decent scores in the ODIs and this is used as justification to pick him in the Ashes squad?
IMO Warner would be needed in Ashes if England produce flat pitches for bazball contest . Warner can play the role of Bairstow . Ask someone else to open.

ZK$

U19 Cricketer
The difficulty of batting in England has more to do with the Dukes ball rather than the pitches. Both Warner and Bairstow will struggle.

ataraxia

International Coach
Oh, I thought the 3rd test started this Thursday. If pitches Aus don't stand a chance to are prepared, the schedule should really be Thursday–Friday–Friday–Saturday rather than Thursday–Friday––Thursday–Friday.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Talking about 5-0 , Warne felt that Kasprowich decision was not out and would have been reversed in DRS era ? Was that not out ?
Kasprowicz's hand the ball touched wasn't on the bat so it should have been not out. That said I have seen some people suggest one of them should have been LBW a few overs before.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Always love fan fight in CA YouTube channel comments section ?

Indian fan : Watching videos of past BGT (99)won’t reduce the pain of defeat in 23 BGT

Aussie fan: That is why you guys watch so many old videos of Sachin Tendulkar ?

Victor Ian

International Coach
View attachment 34800

Subhuman scum

(great bowler though)
yeah - spout your nonsense and then eat your ignoramus meat where we have no idea of the cruel ways our corporations get it onto your plate. And if you are vegan, then you are a bigger ****, because you pull limbs off your victims as you eat them alive.

I roll my eyes at dickheads who complain about hunting. Do you know the backstory of those animals? Who got the meats? who got the hides? Were they sustainably harvested and chosen. It's not all black and white as most wankers like to think while they eat half a big mac and then throw the rest in the bin. Most hunters are far more environmentally aware and their hunting is much more sustainable long term.

the big bambino

International Captain
What @Victor Ian says about legalised hunting is true. These animals were going to be culled and allowing hunters to do the culling (for a sizeable fee) is a win/win for all involved.
McGrath was brought up and taught how to handle guns. Apparently has or had a rural property and invited friends over for shooting. I think Symonds was into shooting and fishing too. McGrath didn't shoot the last Tasmanian Tiger and as you say what he did was legal and sustainable.

McGrath's hunting pictures were found and printed on social media so every arsehole with size 14 carbon footprints made heroes of themselves by threatening the McGrath foundation. So McGrath had to apologise and also disown association with the Greyhound industry which itself was targeted by the NSW govt. though they eventually backed down. All to placate people who think themselves good threatening a charity assisting dying people and shutting down livelihoods. Ironically the real subhuman scum.