• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

adub

International Captain
I don't think Haze's line in India is going to be outside off though. I'm sure he'll (and the brains trust) take note of Gilly, Dizzy, Pidge et al saying to bowl at the stumps. Easier said than done without feeding the leg side, but Haze has the tools to keep attacking middle and off and wait for the Indians to make a mistake.

Midwinter

State Captain
Have been catching up with teh Kerry O'Keefe show on youtube and come across this from 10th December

Relieved to find that Swepson was some support other than Warne.

" He has the viper, the wrong'un and the chest high full toss and he gets people out"

:)

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't Mayant Agarwal have a better season than Mukund?

Good squad, this. Shami is going to be missed.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wouldn't be the worst thing really. He can't be any worse a keeper than Wade, surely, and we could pick an extra batsman/all rounder/Maxwell.

Only issue could be if it ****s up his batting
I didn't see much of the game but I would dispute this.

adub

International Captain
Just take Hartley to India FFS. **** might be a million years old but he's staunch as **** and won't let us down.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just take Hartley to India FFS. **** might be a million years old but he's staunch as **** and won't let us down.
AWTA. He's in excellent batting form. He's an excellent keeper and deserves at least one test. It's his batting that they don't rate, but it's not like he's Seccombe bad with the bat. Give him a couple of years until Nev or Whiteman is bashing down the door.