• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Bangladesh

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I convinced they're just having trouble picking his fullies. Look how ungainly they were playing the two in that over.

Spark

Global Moderator
Would've been lol if he picked up a wicket like that.

Low 140s, andyc.

---

Good slower ball.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Well Spark, you just got told big time mate. :laugh:

Very suprised at Kayes's knock. I didn't know he had it in him to play that kind of innings against good bowling. I've seen play the 60 (100) type of supporting role but watching him today was a nice change.
:(

---

Smith has bowled a lot of toppies today. Good to see.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Smith looks actually quite good when he gives it good air and dip, tbh.

Haha my word that looks bad. You can't really fault the intent though.

Last edited:

Blaze 18

Banned
Can't fault Bangladesh today. They at least gave it their best shot. Difference in class between the two sides is way too much.