• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Australia and Pakistan in UAE

gunner

U19 Cricketer
Just about a month to go, will be a cracker as it has been over 4 years since these 2 teams played each other

Wed 22 1st ODI - Pakistan v Australia
Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium

Fri 24 2nd ODI - Pakistan v Australia
Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium

Mon 27 3rd ODI - Pakistan v Australia
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

May 2009
Fri 1 4th ODI - Pakistan v Australia

Sun 3 5th ODI - Pakistan v Australia

Thu 7 Only T20I - Pakistan v Australia
Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium​
http://content.cricinfo.com/ci/content/series/390285.html?template=schedule

Fusion

Global Moderator
Can't tell you how excited I am to see this. Wish the Test matches were taking place first, but beggers can't be choosers.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Test matches are unlikely to go ahead at all, unless an alternate venue is agreed upon soon.
Yeah that's a given. Talk right now is that the Test matches will take place in England. I was just hoping to see them first, but any cricket against Aus will do.