• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If that isn't a reason to drop him for good I don't know what is.

The biggest choker I've ever seen.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Seems a bit harsh to blame Jadeja if India go on to lose this match. Surely there at least three players who are more culpble? He was India's most economical bowler, after all. As it stands Raina's and Sehwag's (although I understand he is/was injured?) innings are far more culpable. Seems to be another exciting game involving Pakistan, though.

Edit: Just as I type this, Raina starts biffing it around. Maybe he won't be so culpable then? :unsure:

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Harbhajan is seriously Lara compared to Jadeja with the bat.

That six was awesome.
Seeing as Jadeja averages about three times as much as Harbajhan in ODIs, that isn't really true, is it? 'Twas a good six, mind.

Anyway what's the reason behind the Jadjeja dislike? Does it stem back to the T20 game against England last summer? You almost certainly see a lot more Indian cricket, so I'd be interested to know why tbh. I've seen him a few times and he looks to be a very capable player.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Seeing as Jadeja averages about three times as much as Harbajhan in ODIs, that isn't really true, is it? 'Twas a good six, mind.

Anyway what's the reason behind the Jadjeja dislike? Does it stem back to the T20 game against England last summer? You almost certainly see a lot more Indian cricket, so I'd be interested to know why tbh. I've seen him a few times and he looks to be a very capable player.
Rate his ODI bowling highly actually.

But he doesn't (or very rarely) show up when the game is on the line.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Rate his ODI bowling highly actually.

But he doesn't (or very rarely) show up when the game is on the line.
True enough, still I suppose that there is plenty of time for him to improve that.

Raina playing a quality cameo innings here. It's a shame he can't show this level of class slightly more often than he does really.