• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2023

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
I think he should be there with Taskin, Hasan Mahmud, Fizz and Shoriful. I’d prefer Five pacers in like fifteen member squad rather than taking a back up opener who would get only one game to get discarded.
Eng have 6 pacers in their preliminary WC squad. Wood, Topley, Willey, Woakes, Curran & Atkinson.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Eng have 6 pacers in their preliminary WC squad. Wood, Topley, Willey, Woakes, Curran & Atkinson.
I feel their early squad announcement was a mind game strategy to keep players motivated for the current NZ and Ireland bilateral series ...I think a lot can change from now till the squad deadline

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
In this heat & hectic travel schedule, having 5/6 pacers is necessity. We have lost our 2 pacers due to sheer stupidity on part of PCB.

Shaheen, Naseem & Haris played vs Afg in SL. Then travelled to Pak vs Nepal. Then again travelled back to SL vs Ind, Then travelled back to Pak vs BD & finally to SL for rest of Asia cup. Now 2 of them are injured.
Babar suggested that Naseem is doubtful for WC, at-least for earlier matches. It's all PCB's fault. They should have foreseen this. Babar is also responsible here.
PCB mismanaged semi-fit Shaheen's injury by forcing him to play WT20 last year, now I'm sure they will do the same with Naseem in upcoming WC. PCB still has not learnt after destroying so many promising careers through gross mismanagement of injuries.

Last edited:

Socerer 01

International Captain
People who follow those civilizations in which having *** with their own mothers, fathers, siblings, step-parents, step-siblings, pre-marital & extra-marital *** && where same-***-affairs are not just common but also being seen as normal thing, don't have the right to tell us which affair/marriage is right or wrong.

Islam is pretty clear about which girls Muslim males can marry with. Link
leave aside the incest bits but the part about homophobia is revolting. you should be ashamed of managing a reply worse than what the boomer originally said

again

mods

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
I feel their early squad announcement was a mind game strategy to keep players motivated for the current NZ and Ireland bilateral series ...I think a lot can change from now till the squad deadline
No.
We might see Brook coming in for Roy or Malan (or if Eng in extreme Bazball mode, Root can be booted out for Brook), but that's it.

They have 6 pacers as they are scheduled to play their 9 WC matches and warm-up matches at 8 or 9 different places in span of round about 5 weeks. Travelling in this heat is not easy. They will rotate their pacers during WC. PCB is at-least half a century behind ECB in planning & player management.

Last edited:

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
India chasing 266 to win lost last 3 wickets in 10 balls with 1 ball spares beaten by 6 run against Bangladesh

Rohit (0) jadeja (7) Kishan (5) & Tilak (5) scored 17 between them

India 209/7

( Shubhman Gill 121, Surya 26, Rahul 19)( extra 17)

259 all out

( Axar Patel who scored 26 in last game once again scored 34 ball 42)

Bowling

{Tanzim Hasan Sakib-7.5/1/32/2*}
Mustafizur Rahman-8/0/50/3
Nasum Ahmed-10/0/50/0
Shakib Al Hasan-10/2/43/1
Mahedi Hasan-9/1/50/2
Mehidy Hasan Miraz-5/0/29/1
Shami run out

*Debut

BD won by 6 runs open,
Account 2Points in asia cup.

Shakib Al Hasan MOTM❤

Most wickets in India vs Bangladesh ODIs

29 - Shakib Al Hasan
25 - Mustafizur Rahman
23 - Mashrafe Mortaza
18 - Mohammad Rafique
16 - Ajit Agarkar

Bangladesh’s wins against India in multi-nation ODI tournaments

By 5 wickets - Port of Spain, CWC 2007
By 5 wickets - Mirpur, Asia Cup 2012
By 6 runs - Colombo RPS, Asia Cup 2023

✍Bangladesh have now won three of their last four ODI against India🤣

This is the first time in 13 matches that a team batting first has won an India vs Bangladesh contest in Asia Cup (ODIs).

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People who follow those civilizations in which having *** with their own mothers, fathers, siblings, step-parents, step-siblings, pre-marital & extra-marital *** && where same-***-affairs are not just common but also where all these ^ things being seen as normal thing, don't have the right to tell us which affair/marriage is right or wrong.

Islam is pretty clear about which girls Muslim males can marry with. Link

PS esp for mods: added italicized part so that immatures like this can comprehend it better
I love how the added italicized part makes absolutely no difference

Socerer 01

International Captain
I love how the added italicized part makes absolutely no difference
hahaha the coward couldn’t even quote me directly and has to make a clarification that doesn’t change his homophobic standpoint

apparently @ParwazHaiJunoon thinks calling out homophobia is immature. as said should be ashamed of holding such junk views

slippy888

International Captain
Shreyas Iyer had a good one day career, but come on he not fit to be in world cup squad, so india are better off taking chance on sanju Samson or Rinku Singh to be in world cup team.

Himannv

International Coach
Shreyas Iyer had a good one day career, but come on he not fit to be in world cup squad, so india are better off taking chance on sanju Samson or Rinku Singh to be in world cup team.
Iyer must play. I would lose out on valuable fantasy team points if he doesn't.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
I think he should be kept in the squad and given every chance to get back to full fitness lol .

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
In hindsight PCB was better off in boycotting Asia Cup or in not agreeing to hybrid model or that cheat reserve day.

We finished last. Reports of alleged fight b/w Babar & Shadab in dressing room. Best pacer is injured for next several months.